Thursday, October 25, 2012

Building Good Relationships


Building Good Relationships

            The key to working effectively with others is building good relationships. I would like to take this time to thank my colleagues for their respect, trust and empathy during this course. You listen to my views and gave me good advice. You showed me that you understood my feelings and thoughts in regards to a subject or concept. My colleagues have given me support throughout this course.
I enjoyed reading your insights on discussions and sharing of your thoughts in regards to communication and collaborating with others, whether on a personally or professional level. Whatever the information, it is essential that you pass it on accurately and in an appropriate way. Collaboration and team work create an environment that allows the collective knowledge, resources and skills of each team to flourish. This has been my experience working with each of you through this journey.
            I wish each of you continued success in your journey in the early childhood education field. You can contact me at Central Mississippi, Incorporated Head Start/Early Head Start Program @ (662) 283-2227.


“Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vintage point.” –Harold B. Melchart

2 comments:

  1. Robbie,

    Thank you very much for sharing your insights. Since I have just started my career, listening your experiences and thoughts helped me to understand the content of this course more deeply. Thinking about the topics of communications in early childhood field and exchanging our thoughts was fun, encouraging and motivating as well as insightful.
    I hope your journey at Walden and at work will be a great experience and we all can make differences in early childhood education.

    I hope we will see one another again in future courses. Please contact me at my Walden email address anytime if you have questions for me. I might be able to help with topics related to Japanese culture or immigrant and bilingual education.

    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbie,

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas throughout this course. We've learned a lot about communicating, as professionals, within the early childhood field. I wish the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope we can work and learn together again!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete